Friday 22 November 2013

Great Day!

My 89 year old blind dad has been in a Private Hospital in my home city for two weeks and had 2 lots of surgery. I brought him home and stayed with him for two more weeks, then after dad being home for 5 weeks I had to come and get him, a 3 hours journey, and take him back to the Private Hospital for observations for just over a week. We are at his house staying for a few nights, and dad is much improved so back home tomorrow.

Whilst here this time the next door neighbour and my husband have put up a new fence.


Dad, neighbour, my husband.

8 comments:

  1. Oh M that is such good news. Your Dad looks well and so does husband and neighbour:) Oh I am so happy he is home safe and sound with his loving daughter to help out. Hug xoxoG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good news, Dad had a rough time but has bounced back once again :) and thanks. Hugs M xox

      Delete
  2. Wonderful news about your dad. I hope that he continues to improve!! He looks great in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, i hope your dad continues to improve. it's a worry when our loved ones are sick. lots of traveling for you and your husband too. sending you a hug. take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a bit of a concern F...lots of traveling for me, but that's ok, I don't mind..xx

      Delete
  4. Your dad is a fighter and it is so good to hear that he is on the mend. You are doing such a good job at looking after him. Great of hubby and neighbour putting up a new fence. I didn't realise you lived 3 hours away from him. That must be on the other side of Tassie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct on him being a fighter Diane :)
      The round trip is approx. 3 hours..:)

      Delete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop