The flowers that are in bloom in my garden right now. Daffodils, Helleborus, Camellias taken on different days. The header photo is Margaret Davis Camellia which is also in bloom. There will be more as the winter progresses and when spring arrives in September.











Dear Margaret,
ReplyDeleteYour springflowers looks amazing! The black helleborus is very beautiful.
Margaret, that camellia is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe white one is my favourite, Margaret.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely August ☀️
beautiful flowers, especially camellia, a wonderful plant, unfortunately it is not in my garden. I have to get it. I published on my blog calendars for garden work by season because I realized that it is not good to write texts about garden work by month because the seasons are arranged differently in different parts of the world, in your area it is winter now, and here in Southeast Europe it is summer, right? If you are interested, you can find links to these garden work calendars in the left column of the web version of my blog. Kind regards from Croatia, Jasna
ReplyDeleteDear Margaret, your flower photos are absolutely stunning! And I also love your blog header and background!
ReplyDelete