Wednesday, 15 July 2026

Labels

  Something different from me this time.  Funny labels on clothes and I do hope you enjoy.


Or give it to your mother.  She knows how to do it.


For best results, machine wash cold.  Tumble dry low.  Never iron design. For worst results: Drag thru puddle behind car, Blow dry on roof rack.


Topgear.  These T-Shirts were tested on animals.  They didn't fit.


Take it easy. Relax. Eat, Drink and be merry. Do not diet. Smile.


100% cotton, Machine wash cold, It's never so hot that you have to take off your shirt, don't be that guy.


100% Cotton, Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors.  Only non-chlorine bleach.  Tumble dry medium.  Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not feed after midnight.  Made in China.

51 comments:

  1. Whahaaaa....!! What a funny washing labels on the clothes.
    Very nice Margaret.

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah blessed relief from the day's tribulations! Huge bellylaughs! Thanks!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😂😂😂 These are too fun!!
    Hugs
    Donna 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Canada is a great country and I know you have been there.
      I went in winter - not advisable and went from Vancouver in the train - I think now no more across - 4 days. Thank God I had a sleeping berth
      with amenities. In two provinces - alcohol on Sundays is barred????
      So a hostess from British Airlines who was on a long leave ticket
      but had to sit up for the whole journey and I decided to drink in the observation car and my GOD did the steward go off.
      We were heathens etc. So we found a toilet and drank our naughty
      duty free liqueurs in there - Oh it was so funny!
      The "oh so holy' Provinces are Manitoba and Saskatchewan"
      One hopes that they have come to their senses???
      Cheers Buddy
      Colin

      Delete
  5. Have you taken a "Funny pill" or been on the TURPS??????
    I am "turpsing" this morning as it is nice and sunny here.
    Terrigal beach in front of the life guards building is flat
    but the northern beach side from 'THE SKILLION' it is great
    surfing and board riding for the "ones who feel no cold!!!
    The kids thankfully go back to school next week!!!
    Cheers and surps
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't Colin. It's good to have a laugh on the blog once in a while.
      So many children don't feel the cold. I love to hear the children playing having fun, but can't stand squealing, goes straight through me.

      Delete
    2. So much for the sunny weather !!! Here it is freezing aka Antarctica
      and raining ! I will keep my turping comments under wraps!
      Yep some of them sure can squeal - ear shattering at times.
      Anyhow I will go for two "turps" at the soon when finished very
      up,market Terrigal Hotel.. But they have to spend their millions
      on something!!!
      Cheers
      Colin

      Delete
  6. Ohhh these are too funny. Great post to make people have their daily laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Chinese, well, we trash them but we still buy from them... I got this under control :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen any tags like that, They are very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What nice laundry labels these are, Margaret.
    They are also very funny.
    All the best, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant collection, Margaret.
    A reminder that humor hides in the most ordinary places--even on a shirt tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all very funny. I liked the first one very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ještě že tu máme překladač! 👍 Někdy slova odhadnu, ale "štítky" jsem neznala. Na oblečení si štítků všímám, tyto jsou vtipné a ještě jsem je neviděla.
    Takové téma je dobrým osvěžením! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun labels, I've never seen anything like them before! lol! hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Margaret, these are hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing them. I had a real good chuckle at these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness me ... what a collection of labels .... fun to see and read, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buena serie la que nos brindas... Nos hace pensar.
    Un saludo, amiga

    ReplyDelete
  17. I usually completely ignore care tags, but now I feel the sudden urge to inspect every single item in my closet to see if I missed a secret joke. That classic Gremlins warning at the end is absolute gold too. How has your week been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely week Melody, thank you. Interesting to read the tags on our clothes you never know what you will find written there.

      Delete
  18. Never seen before but they gave me a laugh. I will have to check my labels to see if I have any. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to buy something that had one of those funny labels on it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I enjoyed the labels very much. They showed history and time

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you everyone for commenting. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Buena colección de etiquetas, hubo una época corto que me daba por cortarlas hasta que mi pareja me convenció que era necesario que las tuvieran.
    Feliz fin de semana.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha, ha, I really laughed, really strange instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Margaret interessante essas etiquetas, desejo um ótimo final de semana bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. 😂😂😂 la prima etichetta è favolosa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lol! Who would've thought labels would make me laugh so hard. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Delicious :-))) Very good!
    Sending you warm Sunday greetings.
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are great. Thank you for sharing, Margaret. Blogger news reader is still not working well, posts often don't show up for hours. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  30. They're all fantastic! I've never seen any so creative 😊

    ReplyDelete
  31. Achieving long-term profitability in foreign exchange markets requires a disciplined approach to leverage and lot size calculation. Fundedfirm supports ambitious market participants by offering tight spreads, institutional-grade execution speed, and clear funding pathways. To protect your equity while navigating strict evaluation drawdown boundaries, leveraging a reliable Forex Margin Calculator is essential for determining required margin requirements, pip values, and exposure across currency pairs. By applying these mathematical risk insights before placing trades, Fundedfirm ensures you can confidently eliminate leverage guesswork, pass your evaluation challenge smoothly, and secure a fully backed trading account with industry-leading profit splits.

    Forex Margin Calculator

    ReplyDelete
  32. Achieving long-term profitability in foreign exchange markets requires a disciplined approach to leverage and lot size calculation. Fundedfirm supports ambitious market participants by offering tight spreads, institutional-grade execution speed, and clear funding pathways. To protect your equity while navigating strict evaluation drawdown boundaries, leveraging a reliable Forex Margin Calculator is essential for determining required margin requirements, pip values, and exposure across currency pairs. By applying these mathematical risk insights before placing trades, Fundedfirm ensures you can confidently eliminate leverage guesswork, pass your evaluation challenge smoothly, and secure a fully backed trading account with industry-leading profit splits.

    Forex Margin Calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop