Friday, 7 August 2026

Glebe Garden 3

Glebe Garden here in Launceston and my continuation of what they sell there.










45 comments:

  1. I like this beautiful bench and round table, it would fit really nicely in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that round table, it looks gorgeous. I'm sure it would look good in your garden area.

      Delete
  2. Hello Margaret,
    What beautiful statues for the garden.
    There are also beautiful plants for sale and the bench is very beautiful too.
    All the best, Irma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are all good, Irma and there were a lot more both large and small.

      Delete
  3. How wonderful Margaret, I would enjoy walking around here. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Denise and I know that you would love to walk around that garden center, there is much to see there.

      Delete
  4. Everything is wonderful, I really like the tablecloth and also the flowers... the ambiance :))
    Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone made the table and the top, no tablecloth. It's very pretty and I'm glad you like all the things.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  5. The bench is so beautiful. I like garden benches very much. I love to sit on them and relax in my garden. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These seats are different to what I have normally seen in the garden shops, so they are nice and good to sit in. I can imagine you having a few in your lovely garden, Marit.

      Delete
  6. Some nice items there. I like the multi coloured dog and the plants. Have a nice weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walked past the dog but something caught my eye and I went back and decided to take a photo of it, for it was rather different being painted, Bill.
      You have a good weekend too Bill.

      Delete
  7. The round table and chairs would be great for the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Margaret, what beautiful photos of this idyllic place!!! I also love your blog header and background, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. The header and background probably a bit too much but nice anyway.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Oh indeed there is, David. Could have bought many things but didn't.

      Delete
  10. Some really nice outdoor furniture, and the painted bulldog is adorable. I don't really even like dogs, but the way it's painted made me smile. And the beautiful blue round table is sooooooo pretty.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely outdoor furniture as you say, Sandy. A few cushions would be handy but those of us who sit outdoors have plenty of cushions. Lovely blues in that round setting.

      Delete
  11. Oh Margaret this is a dream place to shop. There are some plants there that I have not seen before. A lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen some of those plants either Nicole. Good to look around there.

      Delete
  12. They sure have some interesting things to get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeed Mary, I'm sure most people could find something there that they would like.

      Delete
  13. I do enjoy visits to garden centres and enjoyed your post.
    That dog is certainly colourful and nice to see the plants.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very impressive array of flowers and outdoor settings.
    Still chilly here in Terrigal of a morning but it warms up.
    My wood duck "mates" invade for a Orange Slice Biscet
    every morning and have last realised that it a "no no"
    for coming up onto the porch !
    There is one younger one who is an orphan that the older
    ones pick on. Poor little bugger gets a bashing. It is strange
    that he is alone. Other younger ones who can't fly yet also
    get stuck into him/her???
    The seal on Terrigal beach has gone back to sea. He sure was an attraction.
    On Wednesday I think on the bus the whole of Beijing or Shanghai
    were there to photo him.
    Still work continues on the Terrigal Pub, should be really great when finished.
    I am pleased to report that I got the SUPER JACKPOT on Wednesday so I don't have to go to the bank for a week!!!
    Cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on winning the 'super jackpot', spend some money and save at the same time, and probably saved more.
      Oh that is sad about the duck getting picked on, bullying happens in the animal world too it seems.
      Sounds good when the pub is finished, things always look good after an upgrade.
      So the seal is gone back to the sea and yes I can see all the people there taking photos...lol
      It is a nice garden center to visit and they have many things to offer for sale.
      Take care.

      Delete
  15. Garden centers are always interesting. We can't leave without buying something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure most people would by something, I didn't just a cup of coffee in the small restaurant there.

      Delete
  16. lindas esculturas y lindas flores. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many wonderful things I'd like to buy, I love the painted dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the dog is a delight R, I walked straight past it but something caught my eye so I went back to see what it was, yes, the dog.

      Delete
  18. The white flowers in the pots on the table look great. I hope they keep their shape like that all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe those white flower were geraniums, Hels. They wouldn't stay the same but would grow thicker in the garden or pot. They are perennials so not about in flower in the winter.

      Delete
  19. What a great place to spend some time-- and some money, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, can always spend money there but I didn't need anything when I visited.

      Delete
  20. I’d really like that bench with the cowboys! It’s great what they offer—and the plants, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is well done that bench with the cowboys and they had a few like that but different, they all looked good, Elkes.

      Delete
  21. Tutto molto bello , soprattutto il tavolino mi piace un sacco

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love white geraniums, Margaret. Lovely things to buy and see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop