Wednesday 9 April 2014

City Park Monkey's!

During the time of our guest staying at our house and she still is, we ventured down to City Park in Launceston, Tasmania and viewed the Japanese Macaque monkeys which came from Japan. I could watch them for hours.  Had the Audi detailed across the road so was a good place to be in the City Park till the vehicle was cleaned.


The monkey's are some distance away so I was pleased to get some reasonable shots.


I stood there for ages but neither would look at me :)


Nothing like a clean


Baby with a piece of stick in it's mouth climbing the rope

12 comments:

  1. Aww ~ great shots.
    I imagine they have to become somewhat oblivious to people looking in on them . lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes they do not take any notice of we humans.

      Delete
  2. Monkeys are great mammals and they are definitely related to us. In my opinion the are very clever and look after theis banies as people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monkeys are so cute. What a treat to be able to watch them like that. The photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. They are great to watch, there have always been monkeys in an enclosure in the City Park as long as I can remember.

      Delete
  4. How wonderful! They are so sweet! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever seen some in person

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop