Friday 6 December 2013

Nana Mouskouri Rose

I just love this beautiful rose called Nana Mouskouri and named after the singer of the same name. I love her singing also, I can listen to her sing all day, and do.
This particular rose was growing in the front garden till winter time, it's then my husband moved it out to the back rose garden and it's doing very well - as is my husband :)
I have not altered the background or colours in the photo, it comes the way I photographed it, though I did make the photo smaller.


As the rose comes out it goes whiter, but it's not a pure white Floribunda Rose

7 comments:

  1. Nana Mouskouri is not that popular in Greece :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful shading on the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's different, when out in full bloom it's creme or off white.

      Delete
  3. the rose is beautiful indeed. my mum used to have her records. she has a lovely voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure does have a wonderful voice, I bought about 4 records and have lots of her CD'S etc.

      Delete
  4. Oh how I wish we could grow roses, but Pilchard & I have killed too many for it to be coincidental! Thank goddess you're here to show us what they can look like - this one is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I love my roses, don't have that many...I am always taking photos of them for their beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop