Tuesday 6 September 2011

Back in Business

Wasn't connected at 7am this morning.
I made another phone call to the company about lunch time, and about 1 hour later a 'linesman' came from the phone company, apparently there was a 'join' in the phone wire outside and over time water had ruined this line, so he replaced it with a totally new one and also came inside and checked out the speed of my Broadband which was satisfactory seeing as I am very near the end of the line regarding the exchange.

So I am back in business, so to speak and happy about that.

4 comments:

  1. It is always something with technology. Thank you for your praise of the Fox shot. I liked it too. I'm not good at low light shots usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are connected! Welcome back to the Land of the Living!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop