After the Launceston General Post Office was built in 1889, a group of residents formed The Launceston Clock and Chimes Committee in 1906 to raise funds to extend the tower's height, and install the clock and chimes
The Post Office has moved to various locations over the years, it's now back in the original Post Office.
The Town Hall which was build in the mid 1800's.
The town Library. Outside one can sit and look at the Town Clock, use the internet for 'free' with a limit of 500mb per 24 hour period.