Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Renmark, SA Sunset.

Renmark sunset in South Australia.  I recently did a post with a sunset in Renmark SA and this is another one totally different.  It never ceases to amaze me how clouds make such a dramatic difference especially in this case.  These set of photos were taken in a different year but all the same evening.

You can refresh your memory what the sunset looked like [ here ] in the other post.








42 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunsets Margaret, I think you are right about the clouds. They make for lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margaret,
    These are wonderful photos of the sunset.
    I really enjoyed them.
    All the best, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos of the sunset are very beautiful, Margaret. Sunsets like that don't exist where I live. They can be found out by the coast, but that’s not where I live. I enjoy your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marit. We sometimes have similar sunset where I live but we don't see the whole sunset as in going down into the sea because hills and house are in the way of that.

      Delete
  4. Krásný západ slunce, ráda vidím, jak to vypadá na opačné zemské polokouli. Ale u nás jsou také krásné západy slunce, to ano.
    Víc mě fascinuje to datum, ve chvíli, kdy píši komentář, je u vás 16. 09. a 02:07, ovšem u nás je ještě 15. 09. a čas 18:07! Zkrátka, vy jste napřed! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We here in Tasmania Australian Eastern Standard Time - we as in time are 8 hours ahead of you.
      First Sunday in October we turn our clocks 1 hour ahead for daylight saving on the eastern side of the country only. The State of Queensland doesn't change even though it's on the eastern side. Then we will be 9 hours ahead as in time of your time.

      Delete
  5. gosh..what a sunset! You are lucky to be able to experience this glorious sunset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy to look out the caravan kitchen window that evening and was amazing at that beautiful sunset, Jan. Lucky I had the camera in readiness and being parked next to the river was good too.

      Delete
  6. The sky holds eternal fascination. We just have to remember to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much to see when you look up David. Heard the birds and plenty of them in the camellia trees up the side of the house this morning, they were singing away beautifully and I spotted a nest too. 😊

      Delete
  7. Son muy bonitos, esos atardeceres me encantan, los colores que se ven cuando desaparece el sol y va cayendo la noche son pura fantasía.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, such gorgeous colours and many of them in that particular sunset.

      Delete
  8. So beautiful . . . wonderful photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are so pretty. Wow, I bet that was nice in person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great place to visit and play jumping borders.
    Also Remark has great accommodation, hotels, motels and caravan parks.
    Had great times there with our pub ( West Wyalong) mates - my age group.

    Slowly getting warmer here but no batches of ducklings yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a good time there then Colin. Not a bad place to be in Renmark, we liked it.
      Cool here today, just a bit of a cold snap then getting warmer again.
      I'm sure the little ones will appear soon.

      Delete
  11. The photos show it doesn't have to be a fiery red sunset to look impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Andrew, you would never really think that with clouds how different the sunset can be.

      Delete
  12. These are beautiful, clouds do make a remarkable difference when the sun sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes R, the clouds do make one heck of a difference at sunset, and then it's the kind of cloud and colour. All interesting.

      Delete
  13. Divine sunset... I love them myself too!
    Thanks for coming back to my blog, hug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sunset—oh, how dreamy it makes you feel, and every time, the photo captures a different scene!
    Thanks so much, and have a wonderful day, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ich sitze hier im Regen und freue mich über deine vielfältigen Sonnenuntergangs-Bilder. Sie kommen genau im richtigen Moment hier an.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buenos días, estoy encantado con las preciosas fotos. Les envío un cordial saludo desde Croacia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buenas luces de unas buenas puestas de sol y apunto de finalizar.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola, Margaret.
    Son espectaculares. ¡Precioso paisajes!
    Qué suerte estar ahí en ese momento y hacer esas fotografías.
    Ya sabrás que las actualizaciones no saltan, he venido a buscarte.
    Te invito a visitar mi espacio también.
    Un beso y buen día.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful capture, that sunrise. It reminds me of that Norah Jones song.
    Greetz from Sicily!
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGosh! These photos are stunning. Your really captured the night sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop