Tuesday 24 June 2014

Busy day

Yesterday was a very busy day especially in the morning and at 15degC = 59degF a rainy dreary winter's day, I started the washing, commenced making two banana loaves, visitors came, then the plumber.  My father phoned me from the hospital to have a chat. Then more visitors came from South Africa, the first visitors left as sister in law came, and I managed to talk and make my loaves, make a cup of tea all before they left at 1.30pm.  Then immediately I headed to the hospital to visit my dad. There are several car park associated with the hospital and the rate is $1.50 per hour AUD.

So today the renovations are complete, so the cleanup of the house will begin in my spare time.

The daisy growing in the front area of the garden. Photo taken at the weekend.


8 comments:

  1. Definitely you have had a busy day - full of projects, guests. Your daisies look nice better than my pansies. I hope so your father is doing well and still has a good sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a busy day you had. I hope your dad is coping with his illness in the hospital. I'm sending you a hug. stay warm and dry if you can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad is coping ok, he know the outcome F...thanks for the hugs.
      Lovely day down here. I did know that Victoria and South Australia are having dreadful weather.
      Keep safe.

      Delete
  3. I know the banana bread smelled wonderful baking. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad. Please tell him "hi" and that I am praying from Georgia USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers and I will tell him, he will be thrilled :)

      Delete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father. I am sending you both a hug. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Linda..dad has moved to another hospital for Palliative Care and pain management. He was sitting out of bed today, he talking well :) and in good spirits for a man who has secondary bone cancer.

      Delete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop