Friday 10 January 2014

Raspberry Farm for lunch!

Had a wonderful day with my husbands three Aunties. Two live in other areas of Australia and about once a year or two they get together here in Tasmania.
Two are in their nineties the youngest is in her late 70's, and it's the younger Aunt who is staying with us for about 10 days, so life is busy with the coming and goings, plus me travelling to my dads as well to look after him.

Today we travelled to the Christmas Hills Strawberry farm for lunch which was lovely, so much to choose from and sweets were included.



That's me on the left with sunglasses on top of my head.
Next are the three sister, then at the back my eldest sister in law and her husband, front right my husbands cousin.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful family picture! Everything looks so green there and everything is so white here from all of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth.
    Great contrast with green/snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your aunts' stamina. Great family shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to mention how beautiful your header is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane re header :) My husbands Aunt is wonderful, in fact they all are for their age..

      Delete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop