Friday, 4 October 2013

Dads ok! Bendigo Sacred Heart Cathedral..continued.

My dads little operation went well and we anticipate him going home next week, I will stay with him till he's stronger, plus he will have help beside me.
Thanks to all who wished him well.

I have posted about Bendigo [here] in March this year - interior of the Cathedral. They were older photos, the ones below taken this year and are different. [Here] my post a few days ago.


Stained Glass at the rear of the Cathedral.


The glass and Organ Pipes.


One small area of the side of the Cathedral.


10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your Dad is okay. He sounded worried in last post. I guess at his age that is natural. The interior of the cathedral is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, yes he was worried due to his age...

      Delete
  2. Oh M that is wonderful about your Dad. HUGS HUGS These photos are amazing well the photo and the subject. Hug xox G

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stained glass is perfect.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only ever seen the Bendigo cathedrals from the outside!! I see I have missed a LOT!!! But that's what 'next time' is for, right?! Hope your father continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely inside...yes, always next time :)

      Delete