Sunday 28 July 2013

Photography of Daffodil at night!

After midnight last evening our visitors went home and I decided to practice taking photos in the near darkness of the daffodils in the vase on the dinning room table. I took many photos and it wasn't easy to choose which one to post.  Having said that the petals are a little too bright, but that depends on the computer screen.
One great thing is the daffodils themselves, so wonderful to see some bulbs coming in bloom in our winter.

This morning I am still taking photos of my daffodils, so below one taken his morning of same daffolids - yes, I am still paracticing.




12 comments:

  1. beautiful photo, your camera is very good as is the camera person. :) i love daffodils. i noticed this morning whilst looking out the bedroom window that my jasmine has a flower on it. lots of buds too. it's usually quite an early bloomer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you flatter me. Thank you :)
      That's good re your jasmine, we have one but no flower bud just yet for us.
      Hope you are well.

      Delete
  2. The second one is fabulous. You were practicing after midnight!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Diane, a good way to wind down after all the talking with visitors :)

      Delete
  3. I can't tell you how strange it feels to see daffodils in our mid-summer, but you know that feeling yourself in reverse - lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary, and yes, I know the feeling when I see you lovely spring photos in your spring time..

      Delete
  4. Those brilliant blooms are SO not too bright on this cold, dull day with the threat of rain and a biting wind from the South Pole!! They're the promise of spring and are therefore perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad that those daffodils helped you to recall our spring is not that far away.

      Delete
  5. Very good pictures after such a long day.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I often have long days like that due to visitors :)

      Delete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop