Saturday 18 February 2012

88th Birthday Today. Happy Birthday, Dad!

It's my dads 88th birthday today. Amazing!  My husband and I are going out to dinner this evening to Celebrate along with a few of my dads friends.

For those that don't recall, my dad is legally blind, has a stairwall which he goes up and down quicker than I can, also he pegs his washing on the clothes line without help, uses his treadmill several times a week and of course lives in his own home a two story house over looking the sea.

There is a car in the garage for my use when I stay down there each week, I live at my father's house plus my own house of course not at the same time :) my husband  sometimes comes with me to dads and stays.

So Happy Birthday Dad - May there be many more.

6 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday indeed! Your father is an inspiration to all, as are you for assisting him in this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very happy birthday to your dad. he sounds like an amazing person. i hope you enjoy your evening. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. M Say Happy Birthday to your Dad for me he is amazing. Have fun.love G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday to your dad. I hope you took him with you when you went out to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated wishes. Hope it was a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jane,
    Thank you.

    yevisha,
    Thank you. We had a lovely evening.

    Buttons,
    I did tell him, and thank you.

    Diane,
    Thank you and yes we took him with us to dinner..lol

    The Queen Bee,
    Thank you, was a lovely evening plus the meal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop